Cock and Ball Bondage, What is it All About?
Cock and ball bondage, also known as penis torture, dick torture, or male genitorture, is a sexual activity involving applying pain to the penis and testicles for the sake of pleasure. It is common practice amongst people who practice sadomasochism. Genital piercing, genital spanking, balls squeezing, ball-bursting, genital flogging, tickle torture, electrostimulation, and kneeing or ball kicking are all practices under cock and ball bondage. It is a risk-prone activity; hence it should be done with utmost care.
Before engaging in cock and ball bondage, you need to discuss it extensively with your partner. Due to its nature and sensitivity, you must obtain consent from your partner. Pick a safe word; this is useful if the activity becomes unbearable; the safe word is used to indicate when to stop by your partner. Before going in, ensure you are free from any form of intoxicants.
Some Devices Needed
Toys and other devices can be employed to make cock and ball bondage more enjoyable. Some of these toys are:
- Ball stretcher: this is a device used to elongate the scrotum and make it feel like it is under a heavy force’s pull. It is made with different types of materials.
- Ball crusher: this is a metallic or acrylic device used for squeezing the testicles using a screw or nut. The higher the pain tolerance of the sub, the tighter the screw is clamped.
- Parachute: This device provides a consistent drag and squeezing effect on the testicles.
- Cock harness: is a sex toy designed to serve as a cage for the penis and balls.
Cock and ball bondage cuts blood circulation to the penile area, hence the need to regularly check your partner to ascertain their safety as any mishap can lead to erectile dysfunction. Once your partner complains of any discomfort, untie the bondage immediately. Ball bursting should be done with the utmost care, as it may lead to the rupturing of the penis as a result of blunt trauma.
- Any bondage is easily removable and also provide emergency tools like scissors that can cut through the rope.
- Remove weights and other devices after only a few minutes.
- You do not yank or pull on the testicles.
Now Tie The Cock And Balls
Separate the penis into shaft and balls, then tie the two separately and softly. Treat them with care and caution regardless of the type of balls your partner has. And proceed to carry out any activity under cock and ball bondage.
Let your partner take a warm bath, followed by massages. They should take long rest and ensure no damage is done to their body.
Copyright © 2022 Selfweath Global Pty Ltd All rights reserved.